Sunday, June 25, 2017

China Here I Come!

With my China travel buddy at the Getty Villa yesterday.

June 25, 2016
It has been well over a year since I've visited this blog.  All I can say is time moves faster than we (I) make allowances for, the life of a teacher leader is fast paced, bottle-necked on many days, full of way too much to do (taking into account both our teacher live as well as our personal lives), and then before a blink is complete, a month, 6 months, a year has zipped by.

So here I go. Starting over using this space.  Going forward, some posts will aim to give a look back at the past year and a half.  Eventually though, most will aim to catalog, reference, share and teach all things global.
Bags packed and ready; first a stop in LA on June 23rd.             At the Getty Villa Saturday afternoon.                                                                                                       Beautiful serene space with so much                                                                                                         to learn about antiquities

No comments:

Post a Comment